Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Working at ORTV

Thought I should do some posts about Overseas Radio & Television (ORTV), considering all the dozens of work hours I actually spend here...
The ORTV campus, situated in the trendy DaZhi district of Taipei. ORTV is a nice place to work. We do lots of different things here, and the work is rewarding
Who's hanging out in the lobby? Marco and Liz (thanks Marco for supplying some of these pictures)
Liz gives receptionist Becca some English tips
Mission control: Marco's recording studio on the first floor. All of the Advanced magazine radio programs are taped here
Troy and Naomi record an Advanced radio program (or Naomi listens to Troy record an Advanced radio program)
Up on the third floor, Cindy gives a friendly welcome
I used to work in this corner. Bill ponders his next recording schedule
My current office on the fourth floor. Plants and other decorations keep it interesting
The view out my window. Across the street is ShiJian University
The ORTV media center, where the TV production happens
Night view from my window

No comments: