Sunday, September 17, 2006

My music at work

One major upside to ORTV is that we play a lot of music together
Practicing for a show at Friday Night Live
Our latest lineup: Angus, Steve, Brett and Gareth
The multitalented Angus: Piano player, flutist, composer, professional arranger, mentor, band leader, currently learning to play the drums too
I can't play this guitar very well, but I look good standing behind it
Here's Paul, a kind friend and a real musician. Paul travels around Taipei and Asia putting on concerts and training workshops. He recently recorded an album, titled What A Wonder
Ronnie and Steve kick it behind the drums. Ronnie has also been spotted playing bass at Brown Sugar
I love this picture of Naomi. You... want to take a picture... of me??
Gabe and Naomi lift up the obligatory rabbit ears
All the geetar players came out of the woodwork to celebrate Doris's 80th birthday. The theme for the day also included beach clothes and straw hats
Vivian and Fiona came over to enjoy the music too

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Nice! Your commentary on my picture was exactly right!