Friday, October 20, 2006

Fiona looking pretty

Our Fiona is becoming more of a little lady every day.
What do you think of my new bicycle helmet?
I like playing by the sofa
Standing next to my saucer. I can pull myself up to a standing position now. Any day now I'm going to start walking!
Out of the bathtub and into my strawberry towel
I'm getting sleepy... time for bed
Back in my saucer, watching the 183rd rerun of my Baby Einstein video
Back in the bathroom again... who's that other cute baby in the mirror?
Time to catch up on my reading...
...I've got something to smile about!
Ha haa... wedding banquets are fun! Do you like my white dress?
Mum and Dad took me to the Taipei Arena for some ice skating... I look forward to skating in Canada one day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the strawberry towel picture. Fiona is adorable :)

Anonymous said...

What a precious darling the Lord has lent to you. I love the shot of Fiona in her white dress. She is blest to have such loving parents.

grandpa wayne